A Magical Family Christmas Event!
Experience the wonder of seeing Father Christmas magically appear from the Fireplace!
It’s the Christmas Experience that the whole family can enjoy – a wondrous tale of Magic, Christmas and Fun awaits.
This event has limited capacity and will be extremely popular, booking in advance is essential.
Letter from Santa
Book before the 1st November and receive a personalised invite from Father Christmas prior to arriving.
Christmassy Crazy Golf
Commence your visit by enjoying a round of 9 Holes on our festive themed Crazy Golf.
Elf Magic Academy
A 20 minute magical show where the Elves will teach Children all about the magic of Christmas.
Experience the magical moment of Father Christmas appearing from the Grand Fireplace.
Take a well earned break, as children enjoy a Festive Elf Lunch/Breakfast (adults will receive an Afternoon Tea or Full Cooked Breakfast). 09:00 time will be a Breakfast service, the 11:00 time will be a lunch service.
Santa will come to your table to meet you personally and have photos taken – he will then provide a gift to each child and adult.
Magical Post Box
Children can then post their letters to Santa on leaving, but this is no ordinary post box…one final magical moment awaits.
Tickets & Prices
Prices vary based on the date of visit, simply click the calendar below to book. Advanced booking is required for this event due to capacity restrictions.
- IS THIS A TICKETED EVENT, DO I NEED TO PRE-BOOK?
- Yes, this is a strictly ticketed event that takes place before we open to the public – pre-booking is required for entry.
- WHAT TIMES/DATES DOES THE CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE TAKE PLACE?
- You can see dates and times by checking out our booking calendar by clicking here.
- WHAT IS THE GIFT FROM SANTA?
- Children will receive a festive plush toy from Santa.
- CAN THE ELF LUNCH/BREAKFAST BE CATERED TO DIETARY REQUIREMENTS?
- Yes, simply contact us at least 48 hours before your visit – and we can cater the Elf Lunch/Breakfast or Afternoon Tea/Cooked Breakfast to any dietary requirement.
- ARE PHOTO SOUVENIRS AVAILABLE?
- We won’t be taking or selling up-charge photos at the event, instead we invite you to take as many photos of your own – so bring your cameras to capture those magical memories.
- ARE ADULTS REQUIRED TO PAY?
- Yes, this is an event that will keep both children and adults all thoroughly entertained. Any attending adults will need to purchase tickets in addition to child tickets, but the adult ticket will include Crazy Golf, ticket for the Elf Magic Academy Show, a Festive Afternoon Tea Lunch or Breakfast and a Gift from Santa.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF WE ARRIVE LATE?
- If you arrive late, you will join the event wherever it may be within the journey – so you will miss out on elements of the experience. We strongly recommend arriving 15 minutes before your start time to prevent any upset or disappointment.
- DO BABIES NEED TO PAY?
- Any guests attending the event will need to pay.
- I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS THAT I NEED ANSWERING?
- Simply click visit our Help Page, or Contact Us.