A Magical Family Christmas Event!
Experience the wonder of seeing Father Christmas magically appear from the Fireplace!
Experience the magic of Christmas at Caddies, as we’ve got a host of exciting things taking place on select dates in November and December (see booking calendar for dates). From Christmassy Crazy Golf, to Festive Food Specials – we also have a host of free extras such as the chance to see Father Christmas magically appear from the fireplace, and children can post their letters to Father Christmas via the North Pole Post Box.
Want to make it even more magical? Then be sure to purchase a ticket to visit Father Christmas in his Grotto! All guests wishing to enter Santa’s Grotto and the Elf Magic Academy will require a paid for ticket
This event has limited capacity and will be extremely popular, booking in advance is essential.
Christmassy Crazy Golf
Book a ticket for a round (or two) on our festive themed Crazy Golf Courses – check out our Santa’s Grotto + Crazy Golf combo tickets, which offer great savings!
Reserve a table and tuck into some delicious Festive Food, from Seasonal Sides to Christmas Burgers! Food & Drink not included in ticket price, priced separately.
See Father Christmas appearing from the Grand Fireplace for FREE, he will arrive at 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00 (select dates, see calendar). Please note: if you wish to meet Santa, or have pictures with him – you will need to purchase a ticket to see him in his Grotto after he arrives.
Elf Magic Academy
Experience a 20 minute magical show with Santa’s Elves in his Grotto – entry to this show is included with a valid Santa’s Grotto ticket (one ticket required per person).
If you wish to meet Santa, then be sure to book a ticket to see him in his Grotto – whilst his arrival from the Fireplace is free to view, guests will need a Grotto Ticket to meet with him and have pictures. Everyone wishing to enter Santa’s Grotto will need to purchase a ticket.
North Pole Post Box
Children can get a FREE official North Pole Postcard, which they can fill out and post via the North Pole Post Box located at Caddies.
Christmas Experience Dates
Father Christmas is at Caddies on the following dates, along with our Christmas Experience Activities! Click Book Now to see ticket options available, including Crazy Golf + Grotto combo tickets. All persons visiting the Santa’s Grotto + Elf Magic Academy will need to purchase a ticket.
Want a restaurant reservation? Be sure to book this for before your Grotto time, so you get to see Father Christmas arrive from the fireplace before heading to his Grotto.
- If booking in for the 13:15 Grotto Time, book a restaurant reservation at 12:00
- If booking in for the 15:15 Grotto Time, book a restaurant reservation at 14:00
- If booking in for the 17:15 Grotto Time, book a restaurant reservation at 16:00
- IS THERE AN ALL INCLUSIVE TICKET OPTION OR CAN I PICK AND CHOOSE?
- The great thing about the Caddies Christmas Experience, is you can do as much or as little as you wish. If you wish to just see Santa, you only need to book for the Santa’s Grotto, if you want to do everything – then simply purchase a Grotto + Golf combo ticket and add a restaurant reservation during checkout. You can book and view ticketing options by clicking here.
- WHAT TIMES/DATES DOES THE CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE TAKE PLACE?
- You can see dates and times by checking out our booking calendar by clicking here.
- DO CHILDREN GET A GIFT FROM SANTA IN THE SANTA’S GROTTO?
- Children will receive a sweetie goodie bag from Santa if they have a booked Santa’s Grotto ticket.
- WHAT DOES FATHER CHRISTMAS’ ARRIVAL FROM THE FIREPLACE ACTUALLY INVOLVE?
- Father Christmas will arrive from the Grand Fireplace at 13:00, 15:00 and 17:00. Guests can watch this for FREE, just before his arrival the elves will call everyone over to the Fireplace so you can see up close the magical moment. Please note: Once Father Christmas has arrived, he will head straight to his Grotto – where only those with a booked Santa’s Grotto ticket will get to meet him and have pictures with him.
- ARE PHOTO SOUVENIRS AVAILABLE?
- We won’t be taking or selling up-charge photos at the event, instead we invite you to take as many photos of your own – so bring your cameras to capture those magical memories.
- ARE ADULTS REQUIRED TO PAY FOR THE GROTTO?
- Yes, unlike previous years where we charged £20 per child and gave a free adult, this year we are charging £10 per child with adults then required to pay £10. This was to give better value to single adults visiting with multiple children, and to also ensure accurate capacity control for performances.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF WE ARRIVE LATE?
- If you arrive late for either a restaurant, crazy golf or Santa’s grotto booking – don’t panic, please contact us as soon as you can to discuss your options.
- I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS THAT I NEED ANSWERING?
- Simply click visit our Help Page, or Contact Us.