The is AMAZEBALLS, over 50,000 balls of light & colour surrounded by mirrors and lights…
Get ready to take a plunge into a Ball Pit unlike any other in Southend. Using transparent balls which are illuminated underneath by over 432 lights and a playlist of some classic 90s and noughties cheesy pop hits, there is nothing else quite like this in town.
Perfect for a night out with mates, or a day out with the family. Over 18s only in the ball pit after 7pm on Friday & Saturday.
> Ball Pit Entry – £5pp online and £6.95pp in-venue (gives access to Amazeballs for a one hour window)
> Ball Pit Entry just £3pp when purchasing 18 Holes of Crazy Golf + Ball Pit Entry Ticket in advance online, click below to book. Not available in-venue.
Annual Pass Holder? Get discounted entry to the Ball Pit, save 50% on the full ball pit entry ticket price (£2.50pp when booked in advance online and £3.48pp when purchased in-venue)!
Over 18s only in the ball pit after 7pm on Friday & Saturday
Ball Pit Rules
- Under 13s must be supervised at all times in the ball pit. AMAZEBALLS is not be suitable for children under 1m in height (ball pit depth ranges from 70-90cm).
- NO Throwing Balls – if you throw a ball, you’ll be thrown out with no refund.
- No under 18s after 7pm on a Friday and Saturday
- No Food or Drink permitted in the ball pit
- No jumping or diving in the ball pit
- No high heels. Socks or (clean) flat shoes must be worn.
- Please secure loose articles, we cannot be held responsible if items go missing in the ball pit.