The is AMAZEBALLS, over 50,000 balls of light & colour surrounded by mirrors and lights…
Get ready to take a plunge into a ball pit unlike any other in Essex.
Perfect for a night out with mates, or a day out with the family. AMAZEBALLS is over 18s only after 7pm on Friday & Saturday (perfect for you big kids at heart 😉), and suitable for families during the day (height restrictions apply).
- Ball Pit Entry – £6.95pp (save £1.95pp when booked in conjunction with 18 Holes online)
- Exclusive Hire (one hour – up to 15 people) –£100 (contact us to book)
Annual Pass Holder? Get discounted entry to the AMAZEBALLS, available at the venue – subject to availability.
Over 18s only in the ball pit after 7pm on Friday & Saturday. We recommend children under 1m in height have one on one adult supervision, due to the ball pit reaching depths of 1m. AMAZEBALLS contains flashing lights. Booked time is your ball pit entry/session start time.
Ball Pit Rules
- Under 13s must be supervised at all times in the ball pit (adults can supervise from outside of the ball pit). We recommend children under 1m in height have one on one adult supervision due to the ball pit reaching depths of 1m.
- Balls must not be thrown at other guests – this is in the interest of safety.
- No under 18s after 7pm on a Friday and Saturday
- No Food or Drink permitted in the ball pit
- No jumping or diving into the ball pit off any ledges or steps.
- Socks or (clean) flat shoes must be worn.
- Please secure loose articles, we cannot be held responsible if items go missing in the ball pit.
- AMAZEBALLS is not suitable for those with photosensitive epilepsy, guests whom are pregnant, or anyone with back, neck, or heart conditions.
Over 18s only in the ball pit after 7pm on Friday & Saturday. Not suitable for children under 1m in height. AMAZEBALLS contains flashing lights.