We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Limited License to You
This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Your License to Us
By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, Facebook postings, photos and videos) to us via the Site, internet groups, social media venues, or to any of our staff via email, text or otherwise, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit, email, text or deliver or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate.
You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire in Section 101 of the United States Copyright Law, as amended. As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to COMPANY from their creation. Thus, COMPANY shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as COMPANY determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions hereunder are not deemed a “work made for hire” under Section 101 of the Copyright Act, as amended, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to COMPANY all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.
You acknowledge that COMPANY has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that COMPANY may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not COMPANY. Neither COMPANY nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, COMPANY neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized COMPANY representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY COMPANY AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless COMPANY its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
Certain sections of the Site may allow you to purchase many different types of products and services online that are provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of these products and services. If you make a purchase from a merchant on the Site or on a site linked to by the Site, the information obtained during your visit to that merchant’s online store or site, and the information that you give as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the merchant and us. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. In addition, when you purchase products or services on or through the Site, you may be subject to additional terms and conditions that specifically apply to your purchase or use of such products or services. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that you incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of any products or services made available by third parties through the Site.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through our Site, regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that COMPANY shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
Your purchase is for personal use only. Sharing of purchases is not permitted and will be considered unauthorized, an infringing use of our copyrighted material, and may subject violators to liability.
If payment for a course is declined, our system will automatically disable access to our premium materials. (We understand. This usually happens because a credit card expires.) We want to help restore your access, so we’ll make every attempt to contact you to help resolve this issue. Once the billing issue is resolved, we’ll restore access.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
● Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
● Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
● Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
● Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
● Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
● Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
● Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
● Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
● Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
● Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
● Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
● Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
COMPANY may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Sites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. COMPANY or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by COMPANY staff, COMPANY’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with COMPANY, some of whom may employ anonymous user names. COMPANY expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of COMPANY or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
COMPANY has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Sites. However, you acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
We occasionally include access to an online community as part of our programs. We want every single member to add value to the group. Our goal is to make your community the most valuable community you’re a member of. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove anyone at any time. We rarely do this, but we want to let you know how seriously we take our communities.
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING OUR MESSAGING, BLOGS, COMMENTS OF OTHERS, BOOKS, EMAILS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR BY US IN ANY WAY, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS COMPANY IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE, IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ACT AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.
WE EXIST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN AND IN OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS INTENDED AS INVESTMENT, TAX, ACCOUNTING OR LEGAL ADVICE, AS AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL, OR AS AN ENDORSEMENT, RECOMMENDATION OR SPONSORSHIP OF ANY COMPANY, SECURITY, OR FUND. OUR INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PURPOSES OF TRANSACTING IN SECURITIES OR OTHER INVESTMENTS.
WE DO NOT OFFER OR PROVIDE TAX, LEGAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSULTING TAX, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS BEFORE ACTING ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US. THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
YOU acknowledge and agrees that no representation has been made by COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in THIS PROGRAM.
We may cancel or terminate your right to use the Site or any part of the Site at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Site affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive.
Your purchase of a product or service or ticket to an event may or may not provide for any refund. Each specific product, service, event or course will specify its own refund policy.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by COMPANY infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to COMPANY a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon COMPANY actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to COMPANY a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. COMPANY’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: email@example.com
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of COMPANY and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of COMPANY. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by COMPANY to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries
Although it is highly unlikely, This policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website.
Booking Terms & Conditions
– Reservations can only be made once payment has been made in full online via our ticketing platform. If you experience any issues, please contact us prior to leaving for Caddies.
– We do not offer discounts or promotions through third party agencies.
– Under 18s are permitted into the venue at all times with the exception of Friday and Saturday evenings after 8pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult, with a ratio of one over 18 to every four under 18s.
– The last tee off time for Under 18’s on Fridays and Saturdays is at 7PM. The last tee off time for under 18s on all other nights is at 9pm.
– We operate a strict Challenge 21 policy so please ensure all members of your party bring a valid for of photo ID. Guests will not be refunded for any of their party who fails to show ID.
– Animals are not permitted in the venue at any time.
– We reserve the right to refuse admission to any party. This is down to discretion of the venue manager and security. No refunds are available to any guests not permitted to enter the venue.
– We reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol at the bar to any party member. This at the discretion of the venue manager and bar staff.
– We do not guarantee that we can reduce the numbers of your booking, amend any details or delay your tee off time if you are running late. Any amendments to your booking are solely at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative or reception team, dependent on a number of circumstances.
– Bookings must arrive 20 minutes prior to your allotted booking slot to ensure your group is ready to tee off on time. ONLY the organiser of the party needs to report to the reception to collect scorecards, the rest of the party are welcome to wait in our bar area.
– If you are late for any reason, albeit unforeseen or otherwise, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to play on your original date at a later time. Any amendments to your booking are solely at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative or reception team, and is dependent on a number of circumstances.
– Please be aware only 6 players can play a hole at one time, please think about this before arrival and split your party in to groups of a maximum of 6.
– If your booking cannot be fulfilled on your original allotted date or time, we may be able to re-arrange your booking, at the discretion of the Customer Service Representative. Your rescheduled booking must be Monday – Wednesday, within one month of your original booking and is dependent on availability.
– If any members of your party do not attend for any reason, we can potentially exchange your crazy golf ticket in the venue for a voucher that can be used at another time. These vouchers are only valid within one month and can only be used Sundays to Wednesdays. If you leave the venue with any unused tickets, unfortunately we cannot exchange these for vouchers and the tickets will not be redeemable.
– The management cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage from any cause whatsoever to any items left unattended on these premises including in the cloakroom.
– The party organiser is liable to pay for any damage caused by any member of their party to the venue or courses.
– Club rules must be adhered to at all times. Misconduct caused by any member of the group may result in the entire party being asked to leave the venue. No refunds are available to any guest/s asked to leave the venue.
– At no point should the head of the golf club be raised above ankle height or used in a manner deemed irresponsible. This is closely monitored by security and course staff. We have a zero tolerance policy on this and any party seen breaking this rule will be asked to leave immediately. No refunds are available to any guest/s asked to leave the venue.
– We do not provide refunds under any circumstances. The tickets have been removed from sale on our website and we have therefore lost the opportunity to sell them.
– The legal bit: It is the responsibility of the party organiser to pass on the following information to all of their group members. “All players agree to play the game entirely at their own risk. Players recognise that there are hazards and obstacles on and around the courses such as: raised steps, high edges, timber scenery, slippery surfaces, dark corners, loud music and flashing lighting. Players will at all times take care, tread carefully and conform to all safety rules and notices in force. Players will adhere to any directions given to them by course staff and security. Players will at all times indemnify The Laughable Ideas Company Limited and their servants and agents and hereby absolve them from all liability in respect of illness, personal injury, death or accident or damage to persons or property however this may arise or be caused.”
Our Privacy Promise We promise:
❖ To keep your data safe and private;
❖ Not to sell your data;
❖ Not to share your data, except where we have a legitimate business interest to do so. A legitimate interest is when we have a business reason to use your information, but even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you.
How the law protects you
As well as our Privacy Promise, your privacy is protected by law, which says that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so. The law says that we must have one or more of these reasons:
❖ To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
❖ When it is our legal duty, or
❖ When it is in our legitimate interest, or
❖ When you consent to it.
What Personal Information does Caddies collect?
Here’s a list of information that Caddies collects from you that enables Caddies to fulfil its contractual obligations with you as a customer:
➢ Contact Name(s)
➢ Contact Telephone Number (home & mobile)
➢ Contact e-mail address(es) .
➢ Bank Account details, or debit/credit card details, where applicable.
Why does Caddies collect such Information?
Our purpose in collecting this information is to enable Caddies to fulfil our contractual obligations with you and enable Caddies to provide customised services and products relevant to your specific needs.
How does Caddies use such Information?
Your information may be used by the Company to carry out our contractual obligations, or authenticate you as a customer and may be used to:
❖ Provide requested information, products, or services;
❖ Advertise products, services, promotions and events relating to the Company;
❖ Improve our products and services,❖ If you are applying for a job, evaluate your interest in and/or allow you to apply for employment with the Company;
❖ Protect against fraud or investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
❖ Respond to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
❖ Conduct investigations to ensure compliance with, and comply with, legal obligations. Except where used in support of a contract with you or to fulfil a legal obligation, our use of your Personal Information will be only for legitimate business interests as set out above.
How does Caddies secure Personal Information?
Caddies is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of Personal Information. Caddies has adopted reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your Personal Information. However, due to the nature of Internet communications, we cannot guarantee or warrant that your transmission to us is secure.
Does Caddies share the information it collects?
Caddies will not sell your Personal Information. Caddies will only share your Personal Information outside of our Company, as a legitimate business interest to fulfil our contractual obligations.The following is a list of legitimate business interests whereby Caddies may share some, or all of your personal information with a third-party organisation:
❖ Service providers, dealers, distributors, agents or contractors that Caddies has retained to perform services on our behalf.
❖ Caddies will only share your Personal Information with third parties whom Caddies has contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf, or to comply with legal requirements;
❖ Comply with legal obligations, such as in response to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities, courts or other government regulators or authorities, among other things;
❖ Investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
❖ Prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
❖ Support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
How can you correct, change or delete your information held by Caddies?
You may request to access, update, correct, change, or delete your Personal Information at any time. Caddies will use reasonable efforts to timely update and/or remove information. To protect the user’s privacy and security, Caddies will take steps to verify the user’s identity before making any requested change. To access, change, or delete your Personal. Information, to report problems with the Website, to ask questions or to raise concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while we will assist you in protecting your Personal Information, it is your responsibility to protect your passwords and other access credentials from others.
How long do we keep your Personal Information?
The Personal Information you provide to Caddies is only kept for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, taking into account our need to comply with contractual obligations, resolve customer service issues, comply with legal requirements and provide new or improved services to users. This means that we may retain your Personal Information for a reasonable period after you stopped using Caddies. After this period, your Personal Information will be deleted from all systems of Caddies without notice.
How can you contact Caddies?